Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

A Friendship Award, Yay!

Posted by KAT Saturday, February 28, 2009

My good friend Pink Lady Bing gave me this Friendship award, and I am so happy! She awarded not only my little neglected Candle blog, but also my other blog, Candles, Crafts and Whatnot! What a great friend to remember both of my blogs!! Her blog ~ Of Living, Loving ... and Coping is one of the best blogs that I have ever found in this blogosphere!
Bing is an inspiration to women everywhere, with her positive outlook, and cheery attitude, and she is forever spreading the love around!! Thank you!
(Pssst, I stole her love bear image, because I loved it so much! I hope she doesn't mind? Isn't it the cutest?)
Anyway, This is the award, and I LOVE IT! It has hearts, and the word friends in it, and "red" my favorite color....what's not to love??

This is what the "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So, That being said, I am awarding this to:

CB's Polyworks

rkdsign88
Health Nut Wannabee Mom
Nanjo Dogz
P and J Crafts
Red Sox Mommy
PaperCages
Three Fates Design
Renaes Crafty Corner
My Heart Voice

So there are my awardees at this time...I hope you enjoy your friendship award as much as I do!

Thanks to you all,
Till Next Time,


7 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Kat, thank you so much! I appreciate you thinking of me. What a wonderful sentiment. Thank you again.

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. Thank you so much for being our friend, such a nice thing to say, we are honored.

     
  5. CB Says:
  6. Awwe, thanks for the reward. :) This is a very sweet one.

     
  7. Aww, Kat, you are so sweet to think of me! What a nice award! I love it! Thanks so much!

    Julie :-)

     
  8. Bing Yap Says:
  9. Awwww... this cute little bear looks beautiful in your site as well so I have no reason at all to complain. Thank you so much for the nice words, Kat. You were first in my mind when I passed on this award. Thank you for your unconditional friendship.

    Much Love,

    Bing (",)

     
  10. rkdsign88 Says:
  11. Kat, thank you so much. You are so sweet.

     
  12. Lilysgramma Says:
  13. Kat, thank you so much for the award! Of course I will be your friend.. I have already posted mine and linked to you. I am very happy that you included me in this! And thank you for posting a comment on my blog. Please come back soon!!

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize