Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

What a Funny Picture

Posted by KAT Friday, November 27, 2009

Obama funny picture image
I saw this, and it cracked me up!
Obama looks so serious, and I think the soldiers are supposed to be serious too, most of them are, except for the clown in the middle??

What is that face? He looks like Curly from the Three Stooges!! LOL

Just thought I'd share!!
Take care,
Kat

8 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. lol, that is pretty funny! have a good day!

     
  3. Kristin Says:
  4. LOL, aw.. he is just a little excited!! tee hee!!

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Live Girls

    Versaute Amateure

    sexchat

     
  7. He says "Wow Obama!"

     
  8. Anonymous Says:
  9. Hi your website is rocks
    Take a look at this cool emo video clip:
    http://tinyurl.com/7x2s6l

     
  10. great post. he looks not serious but stupid.

     
  11. Antioxidant Says:
  12. Maybe he was really excited to meet the prez!

     
  13. plumbing Says:
  14. Yes indeed! He really looks so funny. I'm wondering when was this photo taken.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize