Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

My House Needs an Upgrade

Posted by KAT Friday, June 12, 2009

I was thinking of remodeling my house a little bit, by adding some things to it. I would love a closed in porch and possibly a second floor, but I don't know the first thing about how to go about it?? What I do know is, that it is cheaper to remodel my own home, as opposed to buying a new one.

So, my aunt who lives in Michigan asked me if we have a company similar to Rochester remodeling in our area? She said they were the ones that helped her with her major house overhaul. She said that her remodeling contractor worked with them every step of the way, from planning, to obtaining permits and then performing the work to their satisfaction! She said she couldn't be happier! This was definitely the way to go.

They had the entire kitchen updated and remodeled and all new wondows put in, because the old ones were just a mess. And she said the contractor worked with them to get them the cheapest price on all materials too!

So now I guess I have to find out if there is a comparative contracting service in my area to help me with my renovations, it is either that or move to Rochester, Michigan and use the same guys she used!!

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize