Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Another Olympian Wins Dancing with the Stars!

Posted by KAT Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shawn Johnson and Mark Balas Dancing with the Stars image phot picture

Shawn Johnson has won the mirror ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars, for Season 8!
She was the youngest member to compete as Tom Bergeron has said many times, and now she is the youngest winner of the popular show.

I agree she has really stepped up her dancing in the last few weeks, but seriously... Giles Marini deserved this win more than anyone, in my opinion! He has been consistent throughout the comptetition, and has made the judges on more than one occasion say "I couldn't tell who was the professional and who was the star out there" and that speaks volumes to how far he had come, and how hard he trained.

But, America voted, and Shawn was the winner, so I wish her luck! I guess judging by past experiences, if you are in the Olympics...in ANY sport, you will win on Dancing with the Stars!! Case in point...Apollo Ono and Kristi Yamaguchi, and now Shawn Johnson.
Dancing with the Stars, Shawn Johnson and Mark Balas at practice image photo picture

Kind of doesn't seem fair to the average celebrity and some of the not so average? It's like they don't have a chance?? If you are not an Olympian next year, don't even try out for the show!! Just my opinion!

Take care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize