Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Thanks Entrecard Droppers!

Posted by KAT Sunday, May 3, 2009

I would like to say thank you to my Top Entrecard droppers for the month of April!!

Dropper # of drops
More Than Sew So 30
1 Blog and 2 Sides 29
Alteredevents 28
My gypsygoods 28
Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry 27
On The Bricks 27
Dogmaw Glass 23
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary 19
LovelyPurses 16
Stormdrane's Blog 15


You are the Best!!

KAT

4 comments

  1. Duni Says:
  2. Yes! Finally I'm on a list somewhere!

     
  3. Wanda Says:
  4. Thank you so much for the "link love", Kat.
    I always enjoy coming to your blogs to read what you have decided to write about.
    Wanda

     
  5. KAT Says:
  6. Duni,

    Congrats...I really don't make any lists either!! LOL

    I spend too much time reading, and forget to drop!! LOL

     
  7. KAT Says:
  8. Wanda,
    You're welcome, and ditto back!
    I love your blog too!!
    And Chilly's too!!

    Take care,
    Kat

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize