Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

The Return of Slim Shady!

Posted by KAT Friday, May 22, 2009

Eminem Relapse pills picture image photo

I was a little shocked to hear the news that Eminem had put on a lot of weight since he's been out of the public eye.

He had an interview in England with Jonathan Ross, and discussed quite a few things while he was promoting his new album, "Relapse." He revealed he had a battle with painkillers and with getting sober, and also struggled with a weight problem during his years away.

"Yeah, I put on a few pounds," Eminem said. "I think I probably tipped the scales at a little over 200." Which if you remember, he was kinda scrawny?? So 200 on him would be kind of large.

Eminem said his weight ballooned due to a host of factors including his addiction to pain pills. Now this one is not too much of a stretch?? I knew he had a problem with that before, he didn't try to hide it?

He said, "It was eating, it was taking pills that I had no business taking, doing things... I just wasn't taking care of myself. I wasn't taking care of my body," "It kind of felt like, you know, there were times when I just wanted to give it up. I was in a pretty dark place. "

The plan he came up with to try to get fit before returning was to evidently go to extremes.

"I run a lot. I run quite a bit. I get up in the morning," he said. "I was running twice a day for a little while."

"There was one point where I was running like... It was a little too much, it was a little extreme. It was a total of 17 miles," he said. "It's like you kind of go from one addiction to the next and I'm an addict, so I guess [I'm] an extremist, like one extreme to the next."

Eminem Relapse Cover art photo image picture

At least here is an addict who knows he is an addict and admits it, but at least he is getting healthy, and staying off the pills. If he has to run like crazy, then I say, go for it!! At least that won't kill him!!

I'm glad to see him back, and his new video is funnier than ever!! I kind of missed him!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

1 Responses to The Return of Slim Shady!

  1. Lenox Knits Says:
  2. Strangely enough I kinda missed him too. He makes me laugh and listen more than most hip hop that is for sure.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize