Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Twilight is up for Awards!!

Posted by KAT Thursday, May 21, 2009

Twilight book cover image picture photoI have voted in the MTV Movie Video Awards for my favorite movie ~ Twilight. It is nominated in 6 different categories including best movie, best fight, and best song.

Robert Pattinson who played the lovely vampire Edward Cullen is nominated in the breakthrough male performance, and Kristen Stewart who played Bella Swan is nominated in the best female performance.

Also, Edward and Bella are up for the "Best Kiss" award and judging by the other nominees, I don't think they won't win this...unless the voting public wants to see Sean Penn get it for his male on male kiss? Who knows how the public will vote??

But you can go and place your votes at the MTV Movie Awards here, and then we can watch to see if Twilight gets any of these awards??

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize