Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Are You into Games Like Me?

Posted by KAT Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have to admit, I am a gamer....there I've said it. Now, I know what you are thinking, isn't she a little old to play games? Nope, I love games, and have my own gameboy and PS2 (I still haven't advanced to PS3 yet or Xbox 360, but maybe someday.

X-play
I use this great site called
X-Play by G4 and they have all the best hints, cheats and tips on almost any game you can think of! And they have them for all platforms, so no matter what you play, there is something here for you. They have awesome game reviews too, and I always check here before I purchase a new game to make sure it is what I am looking for and that it will be worth the price.

You can also get new release information, previews and trailers for some of the hottest games out there!


I usually play role playing games, like Zelda or the Final Fantasy series, but lately I am hooked on Guitar Hero!! LOL, I know, crazy right?? But I feel like a rock star when I have that plastic guitar in my hands and I hit the notes perfectly! I originally bought it for Marcus, but he didn't want to play it, so I took it home to try it, and fuggedaboutit...I was done! I really really stunk those first few times, but once I got the hang of it and got a bit better, I literally couldn't put it down! I had to go out and buy more games, with more songs, and it was like an addiction!

My daughter wanted to know why it was so interesting, and asked me to bring it over so she could try it, and now my Guitar Hero is permanently over there! Both her and Marcus are hooked on it too, and we all play together. We even bought another guitar so we could play side by side! It is so much fun!

Now, I don't profess to be some great guitar player, as a matter of fact, I don't want to move off the novice level, I am quite happy there, where I can play the songs and they don't go too fast, and I feel like I have accomplished something. I can even get 5 stars on Alice Cooper's "Schools Out" and that makes me proud! But there is something to be said about using the "whammy bar" that unleashes some inner desire to be a rock star!!


Do you Play?

Till Next Time,
Have fun!
Kat

.
Post?slot_id=43868&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments

  1. Lilysgramma Says:
  2. You go girl! I'm 51 and I still play RPGs! Love em! You're never too old until you think you're too old, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :)

     
  3. You are never too old to play!

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize