Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Join our Entrecard Drop List!

Posted by KAT Friday, August 28, 2009

This revised Entrecard list is compliments of my friends over at "Sited and Blogged" !!
Thanks a million for this list!! Now we can all drop quicker and easier!!

This is an easy way to drop cards. Simply hold down your control key and click. You can open 10-15 at a time!

We do check these links so if your ARE NOT an EntreCard member, don't bother signing up. We will delete you. You should consider joining- it's a free way to get traffic to your site.

We have no idea what happend to our Linky List- we think it got eated by the Mr Linky Gremlins. So, we are restarting the list using a Mcklinky.
Sorry :)
Powered by MckLinky
129 links so far...
Get your FREE MckLinky here

2 comments

  1. Jackie Says:
  2. he did grow up and is pretty cute huh? I'm not a big fan but I do think he is sort of cute!:-)

     
  3. Jackie Says:
  4. Ha! Grabbing this addie too Kat!!
    Happy day tomorrow!!:-)))

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize