Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

EC Top Droppers for the Month of July

Posted by KAT Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's that time of the month again, time to say thank you for the great blogs that dropped their cards on my little site here, I thank you so very much!!

Dropper # of drops
My gypsygoods 31
English Wilderness: Nature Photography 29
Yarn Hall 27
Humor: Spacedust Funny Photos 25
Candles Crafts and Whatnot 25
1 Blog and 2 Sides 24
Make Nothing Online 17
Split Rock Ranch 17
All things vintage and up-cycled 13
Rambling stuff 13

I will also be adding a new widget....."When You drop, I link" so that from now on, if you drop your card on my site, you will get a link every time. I hope this helps all of you!! Again, my deepest THANKS!!

Also, I would like to thank the sites that have shown my widget this month and that have brought me the most clicks....
Thank you for showing my card on your site!!!

Widget shown on
Theresa's Treasures
The Story Of A Princess And Her Hair
Hot Shit Form Here
Hello Kitty Gifts
Red Sox Mommy
CakeItaly
Stacie's Madness
Blogs With Wings
Mummy Diaries
Thyme2dream

These blogs are wonderful and that is why I placed my ad with them, if any of them are unfamiliar to you.....
Please check them out!!!

Thank you again,
Kat

4 comments

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I always enjoy visiting your blog.

     
  2. Thanks for the mention on the top droppers list :-) It's always a nice surprise if I make anyone's list.

     
  3. KAT Says:
  4. Split Rock Ranch,
    I enjoy your visits too!!
    Thanks!

     
  5. KAT Says:
  6. John/English Wilderness,
    Thank YOU for your drops!! And I hardly make anyone's list either? There are just so many more people that are better than dropping than me. I take too long stopping and reading....LOL

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize