Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Project Runway, Not so Great?

Posted by KAT Friday, August 21, 2009

.
Project Runway Season 6 contestants image photo picture
Okay, so I have to say that I wasn't thouroughly impressed by the premiere of Project Runway Season 6 on Lifetime?
It was okay, but a little disappointing for me.

There is a huge variety of contestants, and I think there will be drama, and crying (there already was crying) and I am hoping they weed out the weirdos so we can have a really good fashion competition.

The challenge was to make a "red carpet" dress that is fitting for the Emmy awards, or the Academy awards, or something that requires a red carpet....
I have to admit that there were a few that I liked, including the one that won, but for the most part, it was lame.

The person who left in last nights show was the woman (?) in the back row, 2nd from the left. She designed (if you can call it that?) a honeycomb looking hoodie with short shorts underneath?? What was she thinking?? Who would EVER wear that on a red carpet? I felt bad for her model, because she gets eliminated too. But still, I am glad to see her gone early, her designs were just too weird for me!

I hope it picks up, and the designs get better, but I really thought that this would be the best challenge to showcase their talent, and most of them failed miserably!!
We'll see what next week brings??

Oh, and I haven't watched the All Star Showdown yet, so I might have something good to tell you about that once I watch it.....stay tuned.........

Till next time,
Take care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize