Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Replacing my Mailbox

Posted by KAT Saturday, August 8, 2009

I still haven't replaced my mailbox since it was knocked down and I think the mailman is getting angry with me? I have been looking at the ecco mailboxes, and I seem to like them and how durable they are. They also guarantee fast delivery, so that would be a big plus.

They have so many mailboxes that I can't make my mind up, and so I have been searching through all the tabs to see the different styles. I like the look and style of a black wall mount mailbox, but I am wondering if the mailman would actually get out of his car to come up to my house and put the mail in it?? Also in the wall mount style is the Victorian design wall mount, that is a very fancy mailbox. It's really quite nice if you had a nice house to display it on. I think this would be more for the richer neighborhoods. There is also an oval shaped mailbox and also is a wall mount. I am just not sure that this would be the right mailbox for me? My house is not grand, and I would have to check to make sure my mail would get delivered if I chose one of these? So maybe an ecco wall mount mailbox might not be the right choice for me right now.

They even have a Victorian tower mailbox that is very fancy. It looks like a pillar that would be on the end of your path, and looks solid and sturdy. It's very high end, and a little too much for around my neighborhood. Again, this would be perfect in the more expensive parts of town. I can picture this at the end of a sweeping drive, just waiting to accept the mail.

So, at this point I am still undecided and although I need a new mailbox, and I like and want an ecco mailbox, I think I will keep looking at what they have and try to make my mind up in the next few days. It used to be that you only could buy a silver mailbox to stick on a post....when did it become so difficult to choose a mailbox?

Till next time,
Kat

7 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Thank you for the great information! I would not have discovered this otherwise!

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I love soycandleblog.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
    Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
    Best regards

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. For sure, decent report. Thanks for revealing these kinds of things. I must say i understand it

     
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Worthwhile post! Tends to make overall common sense. And therefore appeared to be easy to understand as well.

     
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. A number of great tips. Really well considered

     
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Observed this page definitely when it wasreally needed. Thanks to you. It's been very helpful

     
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. This is not simply celebrities who will be employing their wedding day to mirror their taste and personality. As an alternative to simply conforming for the accepted style of the year, brides today have endless options in relation to a [url=http://www.beautifulwd.com/]wedding dresses[/url]. Traditionalists look regal in cathedral trains, while more casual brides wear sleeveless, halter-style dresses or maybe two-piece, belly-button-baring gowns. And, for all brides who choose out of the way locales as being the setting for that ceremony, it's not unusual to view a themed [url=http://www.beautifulwd.com/2011-style-trumpet-mermaid-strapless-beading-sleeveless-floor-length-taffeta-prom-dress-goods-16445.html]2012 prom dresses[/url]?wedding gown, for instance the one that evokes the Victorian era and the Dark ages.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize