Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Have you Been to Myrtle Beach?

Posted by KAT Monday, August 10, 2009

My friends are going to Myrtle Beach at the end of this month, and I am not going to be able to go with them. I have been looking over the staying arrangements that they might choose, and have seen some absolutely lovely Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotels that would be fabulous to stay in!! I love the whole idea of having the ocean right outside your door, and being able to open the sliders to the deck and hear the waves crashing on the shore.

I am going to suggest that next summer, or early in the year, we plan a trip where we can all go and stay at a Myrtle Beach Hotel together and enjoy the beach and the sun. There is no better vacation than to have a bunch of girlfriends go together and leave all the stress of the work and home behind!!

I don't know where they are going to stay this month when they go down there, but I am going to suggest that they get an Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel and they can let me know just how wonderful it really is. That way when we go down next time, we will have a blast like we always do whenever we are together. It is always a fun time, and we will end up with drinks on the balcony overlooking the ocean and giggling like schoolgirls! I can't wait for my next vacation to come around so that I can go to Myrtle Beach too!!

I hope they take pictures while they are there, so they can show me where they stayed, and I can let them know about my plans for next year and a beautiful place right on the beach. I will be dreaming about my vacation now, and imagining the sunset on the water, and the waves on the beach.

Till Next Time,
Kat

2 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Yes I have it's beautiful there. We stayed in a hotel where no matter which room you got you had a view of the beach :D

     
  3. Sandy Says:
  4. Vacations are always fun, sometimes it's not then location but the people that make it special. It is beautiful there, sorry you're not going to be able to join them. Perhaps they'll want to go to a different place next year. I don't like to go to the same places over and over. Exploring is always fun.

    Stopped in to say thanks for placing my ad, it's appreciated.

    Hope you'll swing by for a visit,
    Sandy
    Look around my site, you might some suggestions of vacation options.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize