Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

My Kitchen Needs an Upgrade!

Posted by KAT Monday, August 24, 2009

I am going to upgrade my kitchen, and I have decided to do all my shopping online with ShopWiki. I love this site because it is so easy to navigate, and they actually show you the items and prices from all the stores, not just the ones who have paid for placement like in some of the other searches!

Anyway, I started by going to the Kitchen and Dining buying guide, so that I could get some really good ideas on what I needed and even some things I probably don't, but will end up buying anyway, just because they are easier or cool, and I have never had them before. What good is an upgrade if you can't splurge? So the first thing that I desperately need are pots and pans. Now, I have never in my life had a Dutch Oven, but I will have one shortly! They are big enough to cook just about anything, and I heard that they were great for slowly simmering a nice stew? Yum!

The next thing I am going to splurge on is a countertop blender. Would you believe that I have never had a blender?? That's right, all these years and no blender! When my daughter was young, she used to want a milkshake, and I did it the old fashioned way of putting the milk and ice cream into a shaker, and shaking her up one. Funny how that was okay then, but now that I am on my own, I really want a blender. One that can make smoothies. I think if I could put my own ingredients in, I would probably like it. So yes, a blender is on my list.

And another thing I am finally going to get is a nice set of Wine glasses. Again, I have never had wine glasses, I just have my wine in a glass, or mug or paper cup, whatever is handy at the time I want some wine. Can you believe it?? I feel so lame now, and realize that the wine would probably taste a whole lot better if I drank it out of a nice wine glass, with a long stem. Just the thought makes it sound better.

So for now, that is all the splurging I can afford, but I still have lots of upgrading to do. I need appliances, and dishes and I'm sure a whole host of other things too.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

6 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Hey Kate,
    Check out the Bullet they work great and don't take up much space. They also come in different sizes now too.

     
  3. KAT Says:
  4. The bullet? Ok, I will look into that....
    If it doesn't take up much space that would be good! :)

     
  5. I think it is great to get some things you want for YOU!

     
  6. Anonymous Says:
  7. good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 230 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

     
  8. Anonymous Says:
  9. Hello. And Bye.

     
  10. Anonymous Says:
  11. hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 340 dollars on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize