Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Nap Time!

Posted by KAT Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Okay, I just had to say Awwwwwww,
And then post this for all of you to see too!

baby and puppy image photo picture
This is such a sweet picture!
And this is where I am headed now...
off to sleep.....
only I don't have an adorable puppy or a baby to lay with me!!

Oh well,
Till Next Time,
Sleep well,
Kat
:)

4 comments

  1. booahboo Says:
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. this is so cute.. 2 babies..

     
  3. Duni Says:
  4. That pic really is cute :)

     
  5. Too cute! (but it makes me want to take a nap :)

     
  6. SANDY G. Says:
  7. That is so cute!

    Thank you for following my site. I'm now a dedicated follower of yours as well!

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize