Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Music Monday - I'll Be and The NoteBook

Posted by KAT Monday, August 24, 2009

Just like on my other blog, I have chosen to highlight the movie "the Notebook" with my Music Monday Selection. I'll Be by Edwin McCain



I love how the song says, "I'll be better when I'm older, and it shows them older. I really enjoyed this video and I hope you do too!
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Take Care,
Kat

1 Responses to Music Monday - I'll Be and The NoteBook

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Edwin McCain is my all-time favorite artist, ever. I've been following his career since 1995! I think it's awesome that you're featuring him on your blog!


    Abby

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize