Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Music Monday - When I See You Smile

Posted by KAT Monday, August 3, 2009

This is my choice for Music Monday, Bad English with "When I See You Smile"
I love the 80's hair, and the mixture of live performance and backstage clips.
I love John Waite anyway....remember when he was with the Babys? LOL


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.









Hope you enjoyed When I See You Smile....it is such a great song...
So inspiring!

Take care,
Kat

1 Responses to Music Monday - When I See You Smile

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. I miss the 80's thanks for the song :D

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize