Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

It's My First Blogoversary!!

Posted by KAT Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Blogoversary to Me image photo pictureWOW! I can't believe a whole year has gone by already!!

Happy Blogoversary to me!!!

I have met wonderful friends....
Found superb blogs to read......
Created a new addiction.....
And fell in love with reading and writing again!!

Thanks to all who support me and read my little blog.
Love and Kisses......
Kat :)

9 comments

  1. Bing Yap Says:
  2. KAT congrats on your blogoversary!!! i have seen how this blog has really grown in terms of followers and content in all of just one year. what an amazing feat!

    happy blogoversary sweet friend!!!

    much love and hugs,

    Bing

     
  3. Babs-beetle Says:
  4. Congratulations on reaching one whole year!!

     
  5. MamaFlo Says:
  6. Yeah for you - Congrats on a year!!!!

     
  7. Good for you! (many more to come)

     
  8. Stacie Says:
  9. Happy Blogoversary

     
  10. Mike Golch Says:
  11. KAT,Congrats on the blogaversary.I am glad that I found your blog.

     
  12. Wanda Says:
  13. Congratulations KAT on your blogaversary! I'm glad I've gotten to know you during this time.
    Have a great week!

     
  14. Congratulations Kat, Wow how time fly's by. I look forward to visiting your blogs everyday, and on days I get busy I feel like I am missing out. You are a great writer and I look forward to the years ahead of reading your blogs :)
    Love ya,
    Janet

     
  15. Mara Says:
  16. Happy blogoversary! Congratulations on your first year :)

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize