Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Poor Marcus!

Posted by KAT Saturday, August 8, 2009

.
skinned knees image photo pictureMy poor Marcus......
He fell while running and this is the result!! His poor little knees are all skinned and bleeding!!
I felt so bad for him! His hands are a little skinned too, but not at all anything like his knees!!
He was running with sandals on, and we tell him not to, because his feet slip out of them. They are the kind that you just slide your feet into? Well, even walking his feet come out of them, because you don't have anything to grip onto, and they don't strap on, and so, this time when he was running, Down he went!

Awwwwwwww, I gave him lots of kisses and hugs!!

Till next time,
Take care,
And no running in sandals!!!!! LOL
Kat

1 Responses to Poor Marcus!

  1. Lin Says:
  2. OW! I remember doing that as a kid! It hurts FOREVER!

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize