Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

I'm Hot and Miserable!

Posted by KAT Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's hot here and sticky, and I have been miserable all day and evening!!
I didn't get anything done that I had planned to do today. I had a list of things to do today, and not one of them got crossed off the list.

I had big plans for today, and wanted to get so much accomplished, and instead, I just lazed around. I have to get back on track and try to get some things done tomorrow and the rest of the week.

I did just finish watching Big Brother and I am surprised at the nominations, but glad too. And I heard that one of the contestants loses control and gets sent packing...looking on the internet, I found out it was Chima, and yay!! I am glad if she's gone. I like the fact that she said she was a strong woman...but she took it a little too far, and it was just painful to watch her week after week. So, somehow she broke the rules and the producers kicked her off the show, with the announcement that it will be explained on a future episode. So I'm guessing on Tuesday we will find out what happened?? I wonder what rules she broke??

Till Next Time,
Stay Cool,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize