Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Are you a Poker Star?

Posted by KAT Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok, so while my grandson and I were busy laughing and watching Wipeout, my daughter was online with her new addiction...Playing poker online.

Who knew she would be such a whiz at playing poker online? And she even has her friends all hooked on it too! She was trying to tell me about it, she said I would have a blast, and she wanted me to sign up right there and then, because they are offering a "Poker Stars marketing code" when you first register a new account. What you do is put in the special code when you register and when you make a $50 deposit, they match it with another $50, giving you $100 to start playing!! How cool is that?? Plus it also lets you compete in special events that are not open to the public, only to those that put in the special code.

Another thing to remember is the Pokerstars bonus code, you must enter this when you make your first deposit to make sure you get your bonus. And so that you qualify for all the other goodies that they offer. Once you enter your Pokerstars bonus codes you are all ready to begin playing with the big dogs!! You can play in a number of different games, and you can choose the limit you spend. As long as you know how to play poker, this will be fun for you! But there are some awesome tutorials to help you if you need them.

I found it to be one of the best visual and interactive poker sites on the internet!! I have played on some before, but watching my daughter play a couple of hands had me very interested. I like to play poker, but haven't really found an online site that I liked, until this one.

I guess she was right when she said she thought that I would enjoy it!! Now I just have to head over there and sign up....
Maybe when I finish watching TV with my grandson, that is what I will do!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize