Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Online Shopping for my Grandson

Posted by KAT Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Whenever my grandson wants something, he usually will come to me to ask for it, because he knows his Grammy is a big softie and I will get him just about anything he wants. The great thing about him, is he doesn't abuse this often, like most children his age would.

He doesn't like to go to stores any more than I do, and he knows I do a lot of my shopping online, so when he came to me asking for some WWE Action Figures, I was more than happy to have him sit with me to see what we could find. He already has a bunch of them that we could get locally, but when we went to ShopWiki, we found so many others that he didn't have! The great thing about Wiki is that they compile information from many other sites, so you don't have to go site hopping back and forth, all the information is in one convenient place. So we found a rare John Cena Action Figure and an Undertaker Action Figure that he didn't have, (and that we had never seen before!) and we chose those 2 to purchase. What a great deal we got too!!

I also wanted to look some more at the retro toys, to see if I could get him something we loved when my daughter was little, a Slip N' Slide! Now, we haven't gotten it yet, but there is lots of summer left for him and his friends to have a blast with that!! I can't wait to set it up and see him go!!!

I have already bought him the Nintendogs: Lab and Friends for the Nintendo DS where he can play this game by adopting a virtual dog out of these breeds: Labrador Retrievers, Miniature Schnauzers, Toy Poodles, Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Miniature Pinschers, and Shiba Inus. He chose the Labrador Retriever, and then he has to raise it and train it and love it. It is so cute to hear him say he has to "feed" his dog after their real dog gets his dinner, and then he runs to the Nintendo DS and takes care of his puppy. The cool thing is that this dog can learn tricks and when he gets good enough he can be entered into the virtual dog shows that they have and earn virtual cash to be used for virtual items. I know it sounds corny, but this dog is really smart and learns quick! And my grandson is also learning how to better take care of his own dog at the same time. It's a win, win situation.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

1 Responses to Online Shopping for my Grandson

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Awwwwww...it is a very sweet photo. Pandas are so unique in their own way :)

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize