Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Camping in North Carolina!

Posted by KAT Thursday, July 30, 2009

I was born in North Carolina and have wanted to go back for a long long time.

Now may be my chance!! My daughter asked me if I wanted to pitch in and rent a RV with her and go on a trip somewhere!! Well, yea!

So, I am going to suggest we go to an rv park in North Carolina called Sycamore Lodge!
Sycamore Lodge sitemap image
We could stay here, and either camp in the RV, or use one of the cabins they have on site, but either way, we can use the amenities that Sycamore Lodge offers such as the pool, and lodge for doing puzzles or just meeting other people, or even the fantastic playground they have. Marcus would love the slide and the swings.

This is one of the very best rv parks nc has to offer. I have checked them out and what they can offer by far exceeds most of the other campgrounds in the area. Now I am really not a camper, so I don't even know if I want to stay in the RV, but that is why I love Sycamore Lodge, they offer cabins! And I might just have to get into one of those after having days in the camper with my daughter and grandson!!

We may travel around and check out other nc rv parks, after we stay at Sycamore, just to see what they are like and to extend our trip, but I really think that once we are there, it would be easier to just stay put. I am really looking forward to going back to North Carolina and I think this would be a fun and inexpensive way to go. We could do all our own cooking in the RV and we could also swap off driving down there. I am excited and think this is going to be a great adventure for all 3 of us!!

Till next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize