Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

This is what I saw on Vacation

Posted by KAT Wednesday, July 15, 2009

cornfield image photo pictureThis is what I saw a lot of on my trip to Ohio! There seemed to be cornfields everywhere, right on the side of the roads as we traveled around.

We didn't go too many places, but wherever we did go, there on the side of the road were cornfields and lots and lots of cows too!! There were horses and sheep too, but not as many as the cows and the corn.
cows in a field image photo picture
I have to tell you that it is an altogether different vibe out there, so laid back and countryish....

Now, I don't live in a big city or anything, but we don't have cows and corn here! So this was a little unusual for me!!

I guess I am more used to a little more hustle and bustle than what was out there. Everything just seemed a little bit slower, and more easy paced. I kind of liked it, it was easy to relax.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize