Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Christmas in July?

Posted by KAT Thursday, July 23, 2009

Major Award from the Christmas Story Movie image photo picture

LOL, I got this MAJOR award a while back, and now I have completely forgotten who was Kind enough to give it to me!! What a basket case I am sometimes!!

But I love it!! So Much!!! I laughed out loud when I received it, because I have such fond memories of this movie!! I even listed it in my top 10 funniest movies over at Candles, Crafts and Whatnot.

Who can forget when it came "Fra-gee-ly" LOL
There were so many good moments in the movie A Christmas Story, but the lamp was the highlight (no pun intended).

So, thank you to whoever the wonderful person was that gave me this, I am sorry I can't link to you. If you are out there, let me know and I will definitely edit this post!!

Seeing as though I don't remember the rules or anything...I am making my own up!! LOL
This award is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, and just generally spreads that along in this blogging world we all travel in. (sounds good, right?)

Now, on to my awardees.......

Sandee of Comedy Plus

Bing of Sheepish Thoughts

Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary

Jenn of My Kids are My World

Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me

SpeedCat of SpeedCat Hollydale page

Holy Cuteness

Joel at Stuff and Nonsense

Mr Mom at Everyday Living

Barako Brew
aka Cranky without our Coffee

And that is it for now.....These blogs continually make me laugh and smile on a regular basis, and for that I say "Thank you" and think you are very deserving of this "Major Award"!!!

You can pass this on, or just keep it, just keep the funny coming, ok?

Thank you,
Kat


16 comments

  1. Bing Yap Says:
  2. wow another award for my sheep blog.. thank you so much KAT! i really appreciate it. you are simply the best!!!

    but i still have not forgotten that you and Janet met up without me. hehehe

    please take care...

    hugsss for you dearest friend!!!

     
  3. How nice you are!!!!!!! ... thank U :-)


    Going to post it up right now

     
  4. done!



    http://speedcathollydale2.blogspot.com/2009/07/magor-awardio-from-kat.html

     
  5. KAT Says:
  6. Pink Lady Bing,

    Yes, another award because you make me laugh!!

    And we will meet you for lunch soon!! LOL

    Love ya,
    Kat

     
  7. KAT Says:
  8. Speedcat,

    You are very deserving of this award!! You make me laugh always!

    Congrats again!
    Kat :)

     
  9. Sandee Says:
  10. Thank you so very much Kat. I'm working on a post right now. It will be set to post in a couple of days. I've got some other award posts to. You are just the nicest.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

     
  11. KAT Says:
  12. You are so welcome Sandee!! You always have me laughing and smiling at your blog!!

    It is the BEST!

    Hugs back at ya!

     
  13. jenn Says:
  14. Thank you Kat!

     
  15. tahtimbo Says:
  16. Thank you very much for this major award! A Christmas Story is my all-time favorite Christmas movie...I love the dinner in the Chinese restaurant when they hack the head off the duck;)

     
  17. Kristin Says:
  18. It IS a Major award - You Weren't kidding, Kat!!! LOL, I LOOOVE IT!!!!
    hee hee, thank you so much!!

    ((hugs))

    :)

     
  19. Bing Yap Says:
  20. KAT i have already posted this award. =) again, thank you! i miss you girl!

     
  21. Barako Brew Says:
  22. Hey Thanks! I especially like the fact that you customized the rules of the award.

    Sweet! :)

     
  23. KAT Says:
  24. Jenn,

    You are so very Welcome!
    :)
    Kat

     
  25. KAT Says:
  26. tahtimbo,

    You are welcome! And it is definitely a classic!!

    Kat

     
  27. KAT Says:
  28. Kristin,

    Thanks for the hugs, and yes, it is the most majorist award I have ever received!! And the Dad in the movie says so! LOL

    Enjoy,
    Kat

     
  29. KAT Says:
  30. Barako Brew,

    You are so welcome, and hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do....and when you can't remember stuff, you make it up!!! LOL

    Congrats! You deserve it!
    Kat

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize