Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

I Stole Again!! I'm Bad!!

Posted by KAT Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ok, so I stole something again!! And I am really not a stealer!! LOL
I never steal anything!! But this blogging thing is just making me into a thief!!
I see all kinds of things I want....
So, I was over at Nessa's Place and I saw this awesome meme she does called Thursday Thunks (things you think about on Thursday) and although I know it isn't Thursday, I wanted to participate. Better late than never, right??
Well her answers just cracked me up, and you should head over there right now to see what I mean!!

So, without further explanations or appologies...here are my answers...... LOL


1. You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do?

I will admit, I'd be scared, but I would definitely pick it up and summon my inner Rambo and shoot him! (in the legs of course, so he couldn't run, and so I wouldn't go to jail for murder, just for helping someone else out)


2. We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me", what kind of ice cream cone am I going to get?

This one is kind of tough, because I wouldn't want to make the decision for someone else, because what if they don't like it?? Then I would have ice cream and they wouldn't?? But, in keeping with the meme, if this had to be..... I would probably get you a vanilla cone with cherry dip, because most people don't order them for themselves once they are older... they seem to be a memory from childhood. But what a nice way to bring back a memory, huh?

3. You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road.... what do you do?

This one makes me laugh, because I would be all over that yelling to get them out of there and being hysterical and all....and that would probably be the cause of this person backing into the ladder and getting hit by the garbage truck, they would probably be trying to get away from psycho me in the first place!! LOL So, I would have contributed to their accident unitentionally. But knowing me, I couldn't keep my mouth shut, and the scenario above would play out....

4. What is the most money you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket?

$40. Which is why I don't play much, I am not lucky.

5. A neighbor kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it?

Um, no.....why do I need my windows washed, so the neighbor kid can look in and see what I have to steal next time I leave my house?? :)

6. Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up.

Sandra Bullock The Proposal image
I loved this movie and took my friend to see it for her birthday!! Definitely worth watching.

7. Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in?

I don't really have the space for 3 dogs, but I would take them in regardless. All my pets have been strays, and I couldn't say no.

8. What is the messiest room in your home?

Can I just say my whole house here?? I think I mentioned that I am a packrat, and that I hold onto everything!! So there isn't a tidy place anywhere without something there that doesn't belong. But hey, I work well in chaos!

9. Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of?

No, and I am not sure what you mean, unless you mean like the scenes in 27 dresses??? LOL no, definitely not.

10. Name one sport that you just don't get.

I don't really get boxing? Why would you purposely get into the ring, knowing you are going to get beat on, and maybe get knocked unconscious?? What is the thrill in that?? I don't get why anyone would want to get beat up on purpose?

11. What was the last email that came into your inbox about?

A funny video sent to me by Janet about random acts of kindness, that was a little perverse, the kindness wasn't what you were expecting!

12. Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what it was....

I will say yes, and then agree with Nessa, why would I admit what it was for extra points that don't mean anything?? You have to do better at that to have me reveal.....

13. Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.


pizza image
Ok, this is the 2nd picture, but YUK!! I don't like pepperoni!!! Mine was extra cheese and mushrooms.....yum!! And I ate 7 pieces..... can you believe it?

14. Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they?

Yes, I have the Boston Red Sox Logo, and the New England Patriots Logo, and of course, my favoirte vampire Edward Cullen and Twilight.


15. What meme question do you wish was never asked again?

I haven't found one yet that I don't want to answer, so it's all good!!!

Ok, so there are my answers to the stolen meme.....and I will try to be good, and not steal anymore.....no promises though......

And if you would like t0 steal this and put your own answers in, just leave me a comment so I can come over and check out your answers.....that would be great!!!

Till Next Time,
Kat

1 Responses to I Stole Again!! I'm Bad!!

  1. Mike Golch Says:
  2. Good answers.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize