Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

My Favorite Place to Shop Online

Posted by KAT Sunday, July 19, 2009

I will admit it, I do a lot of my clothes shopping online because I really really hate to go shopping. I really don't like the whole shopping thing, with picking through the racks and then going into the fitting room. It just Juicy Couture Red Hoodiereally bugs me.

So for me, my alternative is shopping online and I absolutely love it! I love to find really good deals, and somehow the styles online are better than what we have in the stores around here.

I found this awesome Juicy Couture Hoodie while browsing the casual clothing, and I love red, so this is a hit for me!!! Not that I want to look like Little Red Riding Hood or anything, but I just have a passion for anything red, and I happen to like Hoodies too!!

7 for all mankind jeans image photo pictureI can even get these 7 For All Mankind Jeans that look absolutely awesome!! I found these while browsing the site, and never thought I could afford them after hearing that the stars like Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and Kristen Stewart were wearing them, but these are affordable, and I am going to get me some!! Did you know you can afford 7 For All Mankind Jeans?? I am very happy now, because I have read that these jeans compliment any figure, so I am going to see how they compliment mine!!

See, this is why I love to shop online, you can find all sorts of deals in the latest styles and colors. I also am going to get free overnight shipping on my clothing order, which really is a great deal!! I didn't have to drive anywhere and waste gas, and I don't have to pay any huge shipping deals, and I get wonderful clothes!!

Is there a better way to cap off the weekend?? I think not.
Do you shop for your clothing online too?? Let me know?

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize