Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Look at this! Awwww

Posted by KAT Monday, July 20, 2009

I was just over at Mike's blog Rambling Stuff, and this is what I found.....

Isn't this one of the cutest pictures you have ever seen??
I loved it so much, I had to steal it!!! LOL
You all know how I love Panda Bears.

Well, Mike does a thing called Awwww Monday
And this was his selection for today.
I couldn't have picked a better pic myself, great job Mike!

Now, I usually do Music Mondays, but after seeing Mike's Awwww....Monday, I might have to switch!! :)

Thank you Mike, I loved your blog before, but now, you have me totally hooked!!!

Take Care,
Kat

2 comments

  1. Bing Yap Says:
  2. i knew you'd love it KAT. you are truly a certified panda-holic. lol!

     
  3. KAT Says:
  4. I know it!! And I did love it!!
    I couldn't resist....Just look how cuddly it is???

    Awwwwwwww :)

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize