Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Dreaming of a New Car!

Posted by KAT Monday, July 13, 2009

porche image photo picture

I have been dreaming of getting a new car, and I have been browsing online for some good deals. What I found is a beautiful Nissan Frontier that I would love to have for my very own! I have always loved a good truck, and it would help me to haul around my craft things. I also was looking at the Porsche review and trying to find out as much as I can about that little cutie! There are so many styles and models to choose from, I don't think I could ever pick just one! I don't think I have ever had anything comparable to a Porche? But, in reading the reviews on it, I think I would love to have one for my very own!!

I also had to look at other cars, and Oh My Gosh, I found an Audi TT convertible that is just what I would love for the summer months!! The reviews on this little baby are good too. It only has a V-6 engine, so that will help save some gas. But it is very roomy for a sports car.

Another car I really liked was the Hyundai Genesis, it is comparable to the Lexus, and we all know we want one of those....right?? This is so much more affordable though. I love reading through the reviews and comparing details on the different cars. This is really helpful when you are trying to decide on a new car. Sometimes, the littlest detail can be a deal breaker and if you do your homework and read up on the make and model that you are looking for, you won't be disappointed when you get to the dealership to buy that new car that you have been dreaming about!!

Good Luck!
Till Next Time,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize