Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Music Monday - Far Away

Posted by KAT Monday, July 20, 2009

I have posted another Nickleback song, Far Away, and another video of Twilight clips...LOL These are different from the ones on Candles, Crafts and Whatnot though. Different songs, different videos......same lust for Edward....LOL
If only I could find my Edward....he has to be out there? Right?



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






2 comments

  1. Rad Sujanto Says:
  2. I know that Twilight has been around for quite a while but honestly I just saw it last night... well this morning, technically, as it was already over midnight

    I thought the movie wasn't so bad and liked it

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. I, like your last commenter, just saw Twilight this past weekend. I loved it! My son wouldn't watch it though. He said it's not a true vampire movie. I said I don't care, it's a great love story! I guess it's a chick thing! lol!

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize