Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Stuck About What to Write?

Posted by KAT Sunday, July 26, 2009

Have you ever been in the position of a complete mental block, and you are sitting in front of your computer thinking, "I have to update my blog, but I don't know what to write about"?

We have all been there, I myself have yet to come across that, but being in this big blogosphere, and visiting thousands of sites, I have heard the complaint often enough.

Why not try using some of the free articles that are out there for you to use? There is a great site called Article Alley, that will let you use it's articles on your own blog or website. They have thousands, literally thousands of contributors and articles up for grab! Some of them are written in technical terms, like the articles about web SEO or marketing, that the average Joe would be lost. But others are written by people like you and me and can range from everything like... How to plant your garden, to online dating do's and don'ts.

All content on the site is free content and you can use it for your own. The good thing about that is that if you really are stuck someday, and you have absolutely no clue what you are going to write about, you should give them a try! Like I said, there are loads of categories, and even more articles within each. I was over there just looking today, and I can't believe the quality of some of the articles. These writers are well informed and this site is wonderful for gathering up all of those articles in one place that is easy to find, easy to navigate and even easier to use.

Next time you are sitting in front of your computer, having a writer's block and thinking about giving up because nothing is coming to mind....remember Article Alley. They will help you out of your bind.

Take care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize