Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

A New Award!

Posted by KAT Sunday, July 26, 2009

Elite Blog Artist Award image photo pictureI was lucky enough to get this Elite Blog Artist Award from Pink Lady Bing at Of Living, Loving and Coping, because I think she knew that I needed another smile today!!

She always makes me smile! And her blog is a wonderful read, you should stop by if you have the chance, and also visit her other blog too: Sheepish Thoughts, but don't let the name fool you...it's not "all" about sheep.....LOL

Thank you Bing, you are truly a sweetie!!
There were no rules to this award, so I am just going to pass this on some of my Favs!!!

Mike at Rambling Stuff
PJ at PJ's Prose
Willa at FickleMinded
Dorothy of Grammology
Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me
Jenn at My Kids are My World
Duni of Lovely Purses


And that is it for now.....LOL
Enjoy your award.....Congrats!!!
Take care,
Kat


6 comments

  1. Mike Golch Says:
  2. Kat,Thank you for this award.

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. thank you kat for the awesome award! i am going to add this to the post i just did. how cool!

     
  5. Duni Says:
  6. Oh my! Kat, you are too kind! Spoiling me again :)
    I'm truly honoured to be receiving this award from you. Thank you so much!!!

    hugs,

    Duni

     
  7. thank you so much for this award and also for your sweet comment in my post.I truly appreciate it!

     
  8. Kristin Says:
  9. Aw, Kat!! Thank you.. another award after the Major Award? LOL, I didn't think it could get any better than that!

    ((hugs))

    :)

     
  10. Dorothy Says:
  11. I'm here and yes hoping our problems with comments are alright..

    Thanks for the award and the comment and I wish you the best..oh...I love your blog and what you post about.

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize