Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Baseball is a Major Deal!

Posted by KAT Monday, July 6, 2009

I just learned that there is going to be more baseball today...
I'm telling you, they live and breathe it down here, and when you go to the ballparks, the turnouts are incredible!! Families of all types are there supporting the kids that are playing. There are even some people that go that don't have kids that are playing. They are "that" into it. It is like I am totally in a different zone here, and I don't mean like "twilight" or anything.... LOL

I know we like our sports up in Massachusetts, and we root for our major league teams, but this isn't that at all....this is local kids playing ball, and I found out it extends to much more than just baseball, it is a year round thing here with baseball, football and basketball!!

And most of the kids participate in all 3 sports, or if not, at least 2. And the families are into it too...like this is their life's purpose.....they plan everything around games and practices.

It just seems so funny to me, I don't plan anything around anything...LOL
But this is definitely some serious stuff!!!

I'll keep you posted....
Take care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize