Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Back from Vacation, Continued

Posted by KAT Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Okay, so if you read my other post about the start of my horrific bus ride home, this is the continuation of that....

So, I left off with the Eminem wannabe, sitting next to me, and the bus driver now off the bus....
So I see out my window that the bus driver has called over a very large and intimidating black woman that is security (trust me, I wouldn't want to tangle with her!) and they are talking and then the driver comes on and says to the guy next to me, "Would you come out here for a minute?" And Mr Huffy says all mad and everything.... "What now?" and puts up a stink about being singled out, and I am just about shrinking in my seat, because he is getting very, and I mean very aggitated!!! Then he gets off the bus, and I see him standing all gangsta like and has a mad stance, arms crossed all high across his chest and his head tilted back, you know the stance, right?? And then the Black woman starts laying into him about how if he doesn't change his attitude he will NOT be riding this bus or any bus....and if he even thinks of giving the driver a hard time, he will be put off the bus, no matter where we are, whether we are on the turnpike or not, and the state police can come and pick him up...and blah blah blah..... and I had to snicker, because you see his form start to shrink, and his arms come down and he puts his hands in his pockets and hangs his head.....and she is still going off on him, calling him a punk and all sorts of stuff. Anyway, he agrees, and so she tells him to get back on the bus.....and she "don't want to hear about any trouble outta him"

So, he comes back on the bus and as he climbs the stairs, his posture picks back up, and he is cussing as he comes down the aisle, and slams, litterally slams himself into the seat next to me, making mine shake and he bangs into me, and never says sorry or anything, and all I want to do is not sit there, but there are no other seats on the bus!! And this was my seat since Pittsburgh!! And I will admit, I am kinda scared of him....plus it is after 1:00 am in the morning, which now means he will be next to me for 4 hours to New York....Not fun!

So my trip to New York was filled with low volume cursing and cussing, that is until he fell asleep, and then he was all sprawled all over the place. But was I going to say anything......NOPE~
Somehow I thought it best to just keep my mouth shut, and be quiet and safe. Needless to say, I didn't get any sleep on that bus ride....and I was exhausted.

Then we arrive at the New York Bus Terminal at just after 4:30 am and that is not the place to be....by yourself at 4:30 in the morning. I tried to meld into other people's groups, but everyone is so non-friendly. So I was on my own, for a 3 hour layover in New York. I had to keep my eyes open at all times, keep my hands on my bags and luggage, and try not to look to scared!!!! LOL

I can laugh now, but then, I didn't like it, and would not want to do it again. There are some very seedy characters walking around that bus terminal.

The good news is....I made it home safe and sound, and I am glad to be back.
I will seriously have to rethink the bus route the next time, if there is one.

Till Next Time,
Take care
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize