Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

I got a Lower Rate on my Credit Cards!

Posted by KAT Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have been trying really hard to be good with my credit cards, and not overspend, and to make sure I make my payments on time. Ever since my ex-husband ruined my credit, I have been working to get my rating back up there. So when I did a little research and found that I could lower my interest rates, I was ecstatic!!

I was able to obtain a low interest credit card that will really help me get ahead now! I was able to search by the Credit card company, and by the type of credit I have, whether it is excellent, good, fair or bad, and by the options offered by the particular companies. I liked the idea of being able to compare the best credit cards and what they offer, side by side, it really was so much easier than having to go back and forth from one web page to another!!

It is also helpful to know what kind of card you are looking for, because so many companies offer so many different things from gas cards, to debit cards, to airline credit card and prepaid debit cards. Without the comparison option, I think I would have gone crazy trying to find the best one for me!

But I did it!! I was able to obtain a lower interest rate and now every month I can pay more towards my balance, instead of almost the entire payment going to the interest! This was so quick and easy that I would recommend it to anyone who is either looking for a credit card, or looking to lower their interest rate. I was also able to transfer my existing balance to my new card right away! What a convenience that was!! No more worries!! Yay!

Take care,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize