Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Music Monday - Tainted Love

Posted by KAT Sunday, July 12, 2009

The original Tainted Love was by Soft Cell, but I like this version by the Pussy Cat Dolls, with Carmen Electra. Hope you enjoy!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.







Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

1 Responses to Music Monday - Tainted Love

  1. Bing Yap Says:
  2. coooooooooool and sexxxxxy pick... i love it KAT! =) welcome back, friend! i really missed you!!!

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize