Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

My Aunt can rest easier now!

Posted by KAT Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Aunt, who lives in England, has been having a very difficult time with her finances since my Uncle passed away last year, and I have tried to help her out, but there is little that I can do.

What I did find that I think will be a big help to her is a company called Abacus Debt Management that is located in the UK, and should be able to help her consolidate her monthly payments into something more affordable for her. They work with people who are behind in their payments, or who just can't keep up with the monthly payments and work with the creditors to reduce the monthly payments too.

I am passing this information along to her so that she can call them and set up an appointment with them as soon as she can, so that she won't lose her house! When there were two incomes, it was easy to make all the payments that they both had, but now, with my Uncle gone, she just can't seem to make the payments on everything? Or maybe it is just that she needs debt counseling? Maybe she needs to consolidate her payments or something? I am not an expert and that is why she needs to call Abacus.

They also offer something called an IVA, which is an An Individual Voluntary Arrangement and lets you repay what you can within 60 months, and the balance is written off after that. If she qualifies, it will let her keep her home and she won't have to file for bankruptcy, which would be great! I really hope she qualifies for this.

So, I am off to send an Email to my Aunt with the good news that I have found.
Till Next Time,

Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize