Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Home Security System While I'm on Vacation

Posted by KAT Monday, July 6, 2009

I feel very safe and secure while I am here on vacation because I had home security providers install a really nice and easy to use system for my house. So, while I am away, this is one less thing to worry about.

Had I known it was going to be as easy as it was, I would have done it a long time ago and saved myself many sleepless nights. Being in the house alone can make sleep non-existant and hard to come by, because every little noise and bump and your nerves are on edge.

Having a home alarm installed was the smartest thing I could do. Even if I wasn't going on vacation, it is peace of mind. But now that I am in another state, it makes me feel confident and secure that my house is fully protected while I am gone. If the alarm goes off for any reason, the police are there within 3 minutes and they call the house to make sure everything is alright. With me being here, it was easy enough to change the contact person to my daughter while I am gone. And seeing as though she hasn't called me, I have piece of mind that nothing has happened to set the alarm off.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

2 comments

  1. Daniel Says:
  2. You need to know the standard security needed to provide a shield on your family in time of emergency. This is just to ensure that your family is safe.

     
  3. Jim Says:
  4. Yes, home security would really protect your home from burglars at night or even when you are out of town for the week. This would put your mind at ease when you are having a trip.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize