Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

It's Hot and I need a Ceiling Fan!

Posted by KAT Saturday, July 25, 2009

I don't know about you, but it is getting hotter here by the day!!
I really don't like air conditioning, and usually use a floor model fan.
But I am seriously thinking about getting some ceiling fans for my house!

Have you seen all the new makes and models that they have now? I am very impressed by the styles and prices of these fans! I found one that I like for my bedroom, It is a black modern one from the Casablanca collection. I like the black blades and housing and the fact that it has a light on it too. This will be perfect for my bedroom.

And for the Kitchen I think I will go with one of the more modern ceiling fans from the Minka Air Collection. I really liked one called "Cobra" and I think it will fit nicely with my appliances, and it has a light fixture on it too! The lighting in my kitchen is not the greatest, so this would help with the heat and the light. It is modern and stylish and has the look of one that is so much more expensive than it really is.

Then there is the living room that I have to think about too, and I really, really like
the fact that there are so many styles, sizes and colors to choose from. I am so excited just thinking about how much cooler it is going to be in here! I came across one in the Ellington ceiling fans collection, and thought that although this is unusual, I kind of like it, and think it would make a bold statement for my living room. It is called "Pineapple" and I am just impressed with the whole structure of it. I just love the way the blades are made to look like leaves, and the base is molded like a pineapple. Very creative! Very me!

I also love the fact that I can get all my accessories here too. Anything having to do with Ceiling fans is right here. I am going to have to hurry though, or summer will be over before I even get these fans installed!!

Wish me luck!!
Till Next Time,
Kat

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize