Featured Site

You Drop, I Link!

Followers

Our Magazine

Angels 

Weekly
Come and Visit us~

Adgitize

Link to Me...

If you would like to link to this blog, copy and paste the code below into your site. Thank You~

Soy Wax Candle Blog From Kats 

Candles

Along for the Ride

Is this Copying, or What?

Posted by KAT Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twilight Cover Totally Looks Like C.S. Lewis's book Words to Live By


Doesn't this look like it was copied?? I don't know who had it first, but it definitely is almost the same picture.

Kat

2 comments

  1. It always reminds me of the desperate housewives opening scene...

     
  2. KAT Says:
  3. Oh my gosh, yes! Another image that is similar.

     

About Me

My photo
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
I enjoy all kinds of crafts including jewelry making, candle making, polymer clay work and beading. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh! I post jokes and stories here for others to enjoy. I will offer tips and hints and some awesome Top 10 lists.

Blog Archive

FaceBook Friends

More Sites to See

Recent Visitors

Where U From?

Adgitize